Anyeonghasaeyo,welcome to my blog! Follow me, Gracias : Follow | Dashboard
MILKY: Snow ★ ( Chapter 2 )

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Snow ★ ( Chapter 2 )

 Image result for cute snow white cat tumblr
Assalamualaikum. Tonight , I feel free to continue more about SNOW :) See up there ! It just more look like our Snow . So cute isn't ? Yahh , I really miss it . No , we really miss Snow . Come to mama , babe !

Day by day, we spend our time with snow. As time flies, our love grew more and more.

" Snow , don't run away !" yelled Irah.

" Snow ! Don't pee in the classroom ! " ordered Wan.

My friends kept saying the rules to snow. Ahahaha. That time was so funny. What the new born kitty knew about rules or human languages ? It was unlogic ! Cat is really different with a dog. 

" Girls , what if our warden a.k.a Mama knew about it ? " whispered Seha.

" Shuhhh , let's make it as a secret " said Wan.

" When our discipline said like that ... we gonna say YES !! " we shouted happily.

Everyday before we went for SPM examination , we put snow to the pet centre. Suspend right ? Ahahhaha. Actually , our classroom became pet centre since we need to go for an exam in the glory morning. In addition, we had super nice cat lover cleaner that is " Mak Ton " to help to take care our snow. What a lovely world !

" Alhamdulillah ! Finally, today is the end of the examination. May ALLAH bless us :) " said Leha and Izzah.

" Hooray !! SPM is end ! Alhamdulillah :) "

" Girls , who's gonna take snow with her ? " I asked.

" Wan ? " asked Ani.

" No , I have a too many cats at my double-storey home. " explained Wan.

" Aha ! Don't worry ! I am your heroin today, girls :) Let me take snow back home with me. By the way, I really love snow so much. " said Irah.

" Oh my god ! What an awesome friend , Irah ! " said Nisa'.

At the end of the day, we kissed snow as much as we wanted. We hugged snow for the last time. A drop of tears flew from my cheeks as I remembered our moments together since the day we met snow :')

                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              to be continued !


*p/s : wait for the last chapter , guys !