Anyeonghasaeyo,welcome to my blog! Follow me, Gracias : Follow | Dashboard
MILKY: Snow ★ The Last Chapter .

Monday 27 March 2017

Snow ★ The Last Chapter .

Hi, guys ! Today, I want to finish the last chapter about Snow ~ T_T

It was cold and chilly on that day. I was playing my Whatsapp , chatting with my friends. Suddenly, I felt goosebumps. Is that a sign of anything ? It may be a good or a bad one. Oh my god ! My heart was screaming in fear. Jebal ! be a good one.

One message from Irah..

" Echi, snow had an tragic accident ! " said Irah.

" What ?!! When ?!! How ?!! " I replied swiftly.

" I dont know, my father told me just now and they had buried snow yesterday " said Irad sadly by sending cry emoji.

Then, Irah told everyone in our batch group on Whtasapp. All my friends were very sad especially Wan, Seha, Izzah, Irah, Nisa',Qilah, Leha, Ani, Rai, Gie, Nina, Ipah, Juw, Khal, Thoif. 

Girls, sorry for those I unmentioned your names. I love you , guys :) 

Day by day, eventhought we were busy with our own routine life, snow was always embedded in our mind and our heart :')



Foot note : Jebal is translating from Korean word is " Please " in english.

                                                                       
                                                                                                           
                                                                                                 Lots of love, Rilakkuma.